Veteran's Day - November 11, 2023
Noon to 5PM (EST)
We are reactionary common-sense psychotherapists.
This is a conference for dissident thought leaders and concerned psychotherapy practitioners who are tired of the deterioration in the psychotherapy profession, that has created a damaging Leftist groupthink, and want to foment a positive counter-revolution.
1. to cause disorder or turmoil in:
The news disrupted their conference.
2. to destroy, usually temporarily, the normal continuance or unity of; interrupt:
Telephone service was disrupted for hours.
3. to break apart:
to disrupt a connection.
4. Business. to radically change (an industry, business strategy, etc.), as by introducing a new product or service that creates a new market:
If you are like us, you find a lot of the conference standard fare out there to be useless if not damaging, politically correct, and bland. We want this conference to be relevant and exciting.
Planned Topics so far:
- What is it about the way conservatives think that makes them effective psychotherapists? - Rick McCarthy, MFT
- A legal answer to the problem of board overreach: Creating a private membership association - Anita Marchesani, Ph.D.
- Healthiness, happiness, and holiness: Ideas from Living a Good Life: Cultural Secession and Nation Building for Men and Women of the West - Kevin Kervick, MS, LMFT
- Being an ethical psychotherapist even when you would rather be a Leftist activist: Working ethically with people you believe are deplorables
- Treating Covid Phenomenon Mass Formation: Preliminary ideas for a new phenomenon
- Helping Caucasian patients recover from "Anti-Racism" malpractice.
Contact us if you would like more information.
If you would like to attend this event, please make a tax-deductible contribution of any amount. Include the words "Positive Disruptor Conference" in the comments. We will send a Zoom link to your email address.
Conference presenters and attendees may or may not support all of the beliefs of Living a Good Life Church or the International Association for Dissident Mental Health Professionals.
The International Association for Dissident Mental Health Professionals is a project of Living a Good Life Church. The non-denominational church provides us with an opportunity to exchange ideas freely under the free speech protection afforded to churches under the U.S. Constitution (at least for now). Members of the IADMHP are not required to be members of Living a Good Life Church.